As companions to the bereaved, the ability to support and maintain one’s own well-being also affords the ability to hold the space for another. It also provides a strong foundation for growth and gratitude in our own lives.
The Self-Care Renewal Project provides a deeper approach than most traditional self-care programs, exploring five pillars of self-care: mental, physical, spiritual, relational, and vocational.
It is educational, but also personal. Attendees are guided through awareness and reflective inquiry to develop their own personal, powerful, and sustainable approach to self-care. Invest in your future self as you build your self-care practice into part of your lifestyle.
This program applies wonderfully to anyone interested in living their life with greater harmony, balance, and confidence.
What You’ll Learn:
- Identify values and core beliefs that influence your self-care habits.
- New perspectives and insight into the 5 Pillars of Balanced Self-Care.
- Knowledge to achieve intentional and sustainable self-care.
- Identify underlying issues and roadblocks to self-care practices.
- Guided inquiry to compose your own, personalized, sustainable, self-care blueprint.
PRICING & REGISTRATION