Consciously and unconsciously, people often place roadblocks in their pathway of healing through grief. They can be obvious, subtle, or even concealed roadblocks. They often root deeply inside individual beliefs and hinder people from living their lives fully again after loss.
It is a benefit to know roadblocks exist, but vital to know how to identify them and help another person move past them. This program shares probing mind and body techniques to identify roadblocks and gain mutual awareness of them, and responses to help another person move through them.
This program offers healthy practices that are essential to healing life’s losses. It explores commonly used self-defeating behaviors, and how to identify and navigate through them.
Companions to the bereaved will find exceptional value in this experiential, skills training event.
What You’ll Learn …
- Gain awareness of common impediments to healthy grieving and how each one can threaten one’s healing after loss.
- Learn how to identify the roadblocks in your path or in the pathway of another.
- Explore the influence of our mind and body in grief
- Discover techniques to bring other’s awareness to their own, unique roadblocks.
- Learn ways to guide people through their own roadblocks, and even help prevent them from ever appearing.
Pricing & Registration