Strained, burdened, and over-committed, millions of Americans quietly suffer while performing their roles at work. Obligations can overwhelm as one’s compassionate nature is over-taxed. Compassion fatigue can develop and cause feelings of resentment or failure, resulting in the harsh burnout of a good person.
This program is critically important and helpful for a healthy perspective and learning practical methods to protect and nurture yourself while fulfilling your duty to work and serve. Restore a healthy balance to your role with greater results and satisfaction.
Medical professionals, caregivers, ministry leaders, church volunteers, educators, and compassionate service providers all greatly benefit from this program.
What You’ll Learn:
- Insight into understanding compassion fatigue and burnout.
- Identify the signs and root causes of compassion fatigue and burnout.
- Discover the “ABC Method” to address compassion fatigue and burnout.
- Understand the meaning and role of boundaries to defend from compassion fatigue and burnout.
- Prevent compassion fatigue and burnout through personalized, holistic strategies.
PRICING & REGISTRATION