The Grief Training Center of Wisconsin is a necessary resource for those who support the bereaved, and for the bereaved who need support.
Our mission is to strengthen and expand a community of companions to the bereaved, and bond people together through good.
We Welcome …
- Professionals whose role positions them to console and support bereaved individuals and families.
- Volunteers whose compassionate desire calls them to accompany or guide the bereaved through their grief journey.
- The Bereaved searching for guidance and support through their journey of grief.
Who Attends Our Programs?
- Social Workers, Counselors, and Corrections Agency Personnel
- Pastors, Chaplains, and Church Group Leaders
- Nurses and Medical Technicians working in emergency, intensive care, and hospice operations
- Veterinarians and Vet Technicians
- Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers
- School Teachers and Administrators
- Human Resource Professionals
- Funeral Home Directors and Bereavement Coordinators
- Holistic Health Care Practitioners and Spiritual Companions
- Compassionate “doers” who find themselves in situations to help those facing loss.
How Can We Help You?